PLEASE READ: Lead time is currently 3 weeks. This consists of 1-2 weeks in production and up to 1 week in transit. Selecting an expedited shipping method will not move your order up in our production que. Orders for units are always processed in the order in which they are received.
The Tornado® Force Dryer is capable of 124 CFM (cubic feet per minute) and 28,000 FPM (feet per minute) of air movement with the nozzle attached and comes standard with a toggle on/off switch. This can be conveniently upgraded to variable speed for an additional cost. No heating elements are used in these dryers, however, they will add 50-60 degrees to the temperature of the air in the room. This two stage filtration dryer is equipped with one (1) 2.5 peak H.P. UL listed two-stage double ball bearing motor. A 1-1/2″ x 7 ft. molded wire-reinforced hose is included. A space saving wall mounting bracket can be purchased for an additional cost. Non-skid tabs on bottom keep the dryer in place and a convenient carrying handle allows for easy mobility. White powder coated steel cabinet reduces the risk of scratches and other wear issues.
- One (1) Tornado® Force Dryer.
- One (1) seven (7) foot Drying Hose Assembly.
- Variable Speed ($100.00).
- Two (2) Wall Brackets (+$20).
Power Supply, Weight, Dimensions, Hair Storage Capacity and Installation Information:
- Power Supply:
- US & Canada - 120 VOLT 10 AMP (Standard).
- International - 240 VOLT 3.5 AMP (+$35).
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- 9" Height x 11" Width x 9" Depth.
- Installation Information (Locations determined while facing machine):
- Front: Dryer Hose port, On/Off Toggle Switch (or Variable Speed Switch), Filter cage.
- Top: Carrying handle.
- Bottom: Non-skid tabs.
- Left side: Power cord.