PLEASE READ: Lead time is currently 3 weeks. This consists of up to 1-2 weeks in production and up to 1 week in transit. Selecting an expedited shipping method will not move your order up in our production que. Orders for units are always processed in the order in which they are received.
The Junior® force dryer is capable of 124 CFM (cubic feet per minute) and 28,000 FPM (feet per minute) of air movement with the nozzle attached and comes standard with a toggle on/off switch. This can be conveniently upgraded to variable speed for an additional cost. No heating elements are used in these dryers, however, they will add 50-60 degrees to the temperature of the air in the room.
- One (1) Junior® Force Dryer.
- One (1) seven (7) foot Drying Hose Assembly.
- Variable Speed ($120.00).
Power Supply, Weight, Dimensions, Hair Storage Capacity and Installation Information:
- Power Supply:
- US & Canada - 120 VOLT 10 AMP (Standard).
- International - 240 VOLT 3.5 AMP (+$30).
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- 14" Length x 11-1/2" Height x 11-1/2" Depth.