PLEASE READ: Lead time is currently 4 weeks. This consists of 1-3 weeks in production and up to 1 week in transit. Selecting an expedited shipping method will not move your order up in our production que. Orders for units are always processed in the order in which they are received.
The Clipper Vac® B&B® is our largest unit. This one (1) operator system can handle up to one (1) user at and has the capacity of seventeen (17) gallons of hair storage. The B&B® 1 Operator can be upgraded to a B&B® 2 Operator if necessary. Hose support arms promote easy, stress free grooming, elevating the hoses to reduce arm and wrist injuries! Equipped with wheels for easy mobility.
Included FREE with Purchase (Close to $300 Value):
- One (1) Educational DVD ($75.00 value).
- One (1) Table Wand ($10.00 value).
- One (1) 29" Floor Wands ($15 value).
- Two (2) Clipper Vac® Clipper Attachments ($80 - $90 value).
- One (1) complete twelve (12) foot Clipper Vac® hose assemby (with Swivel Adapter) ($81 value).
- One (1) Clipper Vac® B&B® 1 Operator.
- One (1) Grooming Post Arms with required hardware and straps.
- One (1) Hair Collection Box.
- Two (2) Swivel Casters and two (2) Stationary Casters.
- The unit exhaust accessory can be used as a high velocity dryer (+ $100). Includes a seven (7) foot Drying Hose Assembly and requires unit to be silicone sealed.
Power Supply, Weight, Dimensions, Hair Storage Capacity and Installation Information:
- Power Supply:
- US & Canada - 120 VOLT 7 AMP (Standard).
- International - 240 VOLT 3.5 AMP (+$35).
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Without Wheels / Without Arm(s): 25.5" Height x 19" Width x 16" Depth.
- With Wheels / Without Arm(s): 26" Height x 19" Width x 16" Depth.
- Hair Storage Capacity: 17-18 gallons of hair.
- Installation Information (Locations determined while facing machine):
- Right side: Exhaust Port, On/Off Toggle Switch, Power Cord and Clipper Vac® Hose Intake (1st operator).
- Left side: Clipper Vac® Hose Intake (2nd operator).